Luxury Aspen Tuscan Estate Press Mentions
Golf Tattler China magazine
Golf Tattler China magazine, a popular Chinese publication, featured the luxury Tuscan Inspired Estate located for sale in Aspen , CO . One of Aspen ’s true real estate gems this home has been featured in popular magazines throughout the world.
Gentlemen, a popular Italian Men’s magazine, features the Aspen Tuscan Estate as a top ski resort property currently for sale.
Colorado Homes & Lifestyles™
Celebrity & Luxury Homes on Realtor.com
INTERVIEW: Philip Bogdanov, Kirsanova Realty
Philip Bogdanov, head of Moscow-based agency Kirsanova Realty, explains the thinking behind its decision to join Christies Great Estates network and offers some insights on Russia’s elite property buyer market.
- Newly constructed 18th century inspired Tuscan estate with 7 bedrooms, 7 full baths, and 2 half baths.
- 40,000 square feet of hand cut, gently placed Pican Limestone
- Mahogany flooring throughout the estate
- 100 year old hand hewn timbers throughout the entire estate
- 16,000 square feet or total space
- 5,000 square feet patios and decks
- Air conditioned
- 10 ft tall Mahogany doors and 10 ft tall windows and French doors throughout the estate
- Paneled and upholstered theatre room with 120 inch projection and surround system with raised platform seating
- Custom designed Cherry cabinetry woodwork throughout the estate
- 5 fireplaces with handset limestone facings with true masonry herringbone pattern
- All upholstered furniture is custom made from the framework up and includes some of the finest fabrics (including Fortuny fabrics) and leathers from Europe and around the world.
- Down filled cushions in all upholstered furniture
- All bedroom headboards are custom made from the framework up. Silk linens and custom designed bedding and throughout.
- 18th and 19th Century antique furnishing from around the world throughout the estate
- 2 acre flat building envelope with over 5,000 square feet of outside patios and for entertaining adjacent to hundreds of acres of pastures.
- Spectacular views of the entire Owl Creek Valley including straight on views of Mount Daly and Mount Sopris
- 2 spectacular water features with a stream running though the entire back of the property into a beautifully landscaped 30 x 70 ft pond with a 15 ft tall waterfall
- Temperature controlled wine cellar
- 2 large family rooms for family and guests to have their own privacy and ability to spread out
- Master bedroom with spectacular views, walk out balcony, fireplace as well as his and hers sinks, and water closets. Oversized shower, spa bath tub, and ladies vanity. Mosaic tile work in shower.
- 6 large guest suites all with walk out patios, large bathrooms with tubs and showers, oversized shower heads, and walk in closets. Exquisite tile work and finishes in the bathrooms.
- Caretaker bedroom suite with full kitchen and separate entrance in and out of the estate
- Large, custom wood paneled library with 71 inch TV and bar overlooking the views of Owl Creek Valley
- Large, gourmet and commercial grade kitchen with all the top of line appliances. Overlooks into the family room with another 71 inch TV. Adjacent to the family room is a breakfast room overlooking an outdoor gathering area which includes a fireplace with 625 square foot arbor and dining table for 12 guests, summer kitchen, fire pit, spa, and 15 ft tall waterfall
- Exercise room with centralized 15 ft long steam room and shower as well as state of the art exercise equipment
- All custom designed, hand made light fixtures and chandeliers
- State of the art audio and visual system. High speed wireless internet
- High energy efficient Bouderas mechanical and boiler system
- Imperial Plaster throughout the estate (same plaster used in the Vatican)
- Venetian plaster in the temperature controlled wine room
- Aged limestone flooring in the kitchen (same stone used in Roman coliseums)
- Sisal carpeting
- Stark carpet with custom borders in the library, theatre and stairway
- 3 car garage
- 2 laundry rooms. Main level laundry includes 2 washers, 2 dryers, sink, and custom cabinetry. Lower level includes washer and dryer, sink, custom cabinetry plus a microwave and refrigerator.
This information, though deemed accurate, is not guaranteed. It is subject to errors.
For more information about this Aspen Luxury Estate, please contact:
(561) 308-4367 cell
(561) 748-7505 office
Luxury Aspen Real Estate